Hi Bookish People,
Last year I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Claire at the CupofBooksBlog. Thanks Claire and I really feel awful for just doing it now. Anyway, here it is.
First of all, What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Awww Claire, you’re a darling. *hugs*
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are Claire’s questions for me:
1. What do you love most about blogging?
I’m an introvert and blogging is such a great place to express my feelings and thoughts about many things (not just books) without you know, talking to people face to face. Also I got to meet new friends here that are really inspiring and so nice.
2. What’s your story behind your blog name?
No special reason. But it wasn’t originally, Lili’s Blissful Pages, it was Lili’s Wordy Planet but when I made the blog with the latter’s name it became a blog about my whole life and I wanted to create another intended for bookish stuffs only, and thus Lili’s Blissful Pages was born.
3. What’s one of your favourite quotes?
Plenty but there’s this quote pinned above my desk that says.
“Once you learn how to die, you learn
how to live.”
4. Which book/series makes you happy?
Also plenty but let’s settle with Harry Potter.
5. What distracts you most from reading?
My own imagination. How I can’t stop meself from thinking I how it would feel if i’m one of the characters. It was a good thing, I guess, but it distracts me sometimes for I would usually pause reading just to IMAGINE. *deep sigh* I’m hopeless. hahaha.
6. What five things are you grateful for?
I am not gonna include people and God because that’s already given.
- Words – spoken and written.
- Caffeine because well, you know why.
- High heeled footwears. I’m too short I need them.
- Rain really. I feel more inspired when it rains.
- Goodreads. Hahaha.
7. Which author would you ask to write your biography?
J.K. Rowling. She knows hardships.
8. What is your favourite sound?
Raindrops. May it be as it fall on the rooftops or on the ground.
9. Which (if any) book series have you DNF’d?
Closer by M.C. Vann. It has some parts that I found as triggers. had to stop it.
10. Are there any movie adaptations you prefer more than the book?
11. If your life, as it is up to this point, was made into a film what song would be playing during the end credits?
Start of Something Good by Chris Daughtry. This actually make me smile.
Yay, I really enjoyed answering all the questions. thanks again Claire. Thank you all for reading up to this point. I’m nominating:
Mischenko @ReadRantRockandRoll Sam @BookBeatBlog
Dani @TouchMySpineBookReviews Laura @SnazzyBooks
Cathy @WhatCathyReadNext Amber @StepIntoABookWorld
Yvo @melovebooks Ali @Iwuvbooks
Angela@thecatwithabook Priyasha @BooksAndCo
And since I really enjoyed these questions, I assigning them as well to be answered by my nominees:
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What’s your story behind your blog name?
- What’s one of your favourite quotes?
- Which book/series makes you happy?
- What distracts you most from reading?
- What five things are you grateful for?
- Which author would you ask to write your biography?
- What is your favourite sound?
- Which (if any) book series have you DNF’d?
- Are there any movie adaptations you prefer more than the book?
- If your life, as it is up to this point, was made into a film what song would be playing during the end credits?
That’s all guys. Hope you all have a great day. Happy reading.