It’s 11 p.m. here and I was already in bed when I remember I haven’t posted for TTT. So here I am, trying to make a list for this week’s topic. This weekly meme is now hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl and you guys can check out her blog if you haven’t yet.
This week’s topic is ten books I really liked but can’t remember much about. There are plenty but I came up with ten:
- A Kingdom of Dreams by Judith McNaught
- After the Night by Linda Howard
- The Shack by William P. Young
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
- Fairest by Marissa Meyer
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Knocked up Plan by Lauren Blakely
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
I really liked these books, but for some reason for each book, I seem to forgot a whole lot about them. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Like with The Shack, the only thing I remember clearly about the book is that it was given to me by a complete stranger in a bookstore. With Renegades, I loved it yet maybe while reading it, my mind was set to rereading it as soon as book 2 comes out, so maybe that’s why I don’t remember much about it.
How about you guys, is there any book you really love but just can’t remember the actions in it? 🙂 🙂 🙂 And why do you think you forgot? I’m really forgetful so this isn’t new to me, let’s talk about yours.
Anyway, I’m okay with rereading especially if I like the book.
Happy reading guys.