Like I said in my 1st Liebster Award, there is a confirmation that i really am DEAREST. hehe. Someone nominated me again for this award. This time it was from Thad @Baking_Thad… DO yourself a favor guys, check out his blog, his posts are really amazing and his funny. You can check his own Liebster Award Post , it was hilariously fun. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Anyway, I had no idea, this particular award is somehow being hosted by someone and that after posting this award post, I can comment my link to them and I think there would be some kind of overall winner by the year end. This is an award anyway with nominations. All rules can be found at The Global Aussie.
Anyway, I’m just gonna answer the questions.
1. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU AREN’T BLOGGING?
Writing and reading. Buit most of the time just daydreaming or literally Dreaming. I really love sleeping guys. And I’m soooo Good at it. I can even teach you HOW.
STEPS to SLEEP:
- You look at something dumbly.
- Then you close your eyes SLIGHTLY.
- Finally, you close your eyes COMPLETELY.
See? I’m good at it… hahaha… When did I get so crazy?
Kidding aside, as you all know I’m currently staying at home, healing, so my activities are limited. Also you guys know I want to be a published author so yeah, I write most of the times. 🙂 And reading? Yeah of course.
Oh, I also love messing around…
2. DO YOU READ THE BOOK BEFORE SEEING THE MOVIE?
Not necessarily. If I have the time to read the book first, sure but if I don’t, it’s okay too. There are plenty of movie adaptations that I haven’t read the books. 🙂
3. DO YOU HAVE A WEIRD HABIT, AND WHAT IS IT?
This question should be do you have reading habitS? Because I have plenty.
- Cleaning/rearranging my desk every freakin’ day. That doesn’t sound weird but really, I do it all the time. Like everytime my mood changes, my desk changes too. And every time I do it, I’m convinced my life’s gonna change because of it. Hahahaha.. But seriously, my mood changes somehow. 🙂
- Naming my stuffs. My laptop’s name is LIMEY. My phone is GLAY. I have a pen named UNLUCKY because I always drop it, A mug named HOTTIE. A notebook named CHINNY. Those are just examples… And I have plenty of pens and mugs and notebooks, I all christened them.
- TALKING to my STuffs… I know… (Just laugh okay?)
- Smelling books. Hehe
- NOT BREATHING. You see my nose is so sensitive. like I don’t wear perfume because it’s so strong for me. So Not breathing is kind of a practice to me. When Im in a public place and I smell a danger (I mean, strong scent), I don’t breathe anymore. 🙂
Okay, this list is getting weirder. I must stop now.
4. IF YOU WROTE YOUR AUTOBIOGRAPHY, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT?
Ahm, this is serious. Maybe one of these:
- Red Lines
- The Girl Who Didn’t Quit
- Naming Life
- I learned Not to Speak
- Guts and Gashes
- Reading Unwritten Words
OMG, these are really interesting titles.. I’m gonna do poems for them 🙂
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE PIECE OF PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT AND WHY?
I’m not a fan of playgrounds even as a kid. I’d rather read than exert force physically… hahaha. Now you know why I became an introvert. But if I have to choose, it’d be, SWING. It teaches me many things about life.
Life is like a swing, push harder and aim higher. Push lightly, and you’ll be safer.
Does my own aphorism make sense?
6. WHAT CARTOON CHARACTER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AS A POLITICAL CANDIDATE?
Oh my God, I can’t think of any…
7. WHERE DOES YOUR MIND TRAVEL TO JUST BEFORE SLEEP?
IN THE FUTURE!!!!
I always imagine the future. MY future. Depression is killing me and so I made it a ahbit to always travel to the future. that way, I’d feel the need to stay alive because I want to experience THAT future I imagined. It’s easier then to be excited for the morning to come. As a therapy it’s working guys… I’m still here , aint I?
*I’m sorry I don’t mean to get so serious but I got to be honest with my answers, right. 🙂
8. WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP?
A writer or a Defense Attorney… When other kids in my classes want to be doctors and teachers, I wanted to be a defense attorney. You gotta consider Is tarted reading criem novels at 8 years old so this is very explainable… Other kids and teachers would look at me as if I’m an alien whenever I say this. I understand why. I mean I was so specific that I have to be in defense. Why not just say a lawyer. Well, it was also my dream to be a hero. If i’m defending an innocent, I’ll do everything to clear his name. If he’s not? I’ll just act as if i’m defending him but i will intentionally lose the case.
9. IF YOUR HOME WAS A CARDBOARD BOX, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT?
Cardboard home. Hahaha. So creative.
10. WHAT IS THE STRANGEST GIFT YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN?
Ahm, none… I don’t think there is…
Okay I’m done. I really enjoyed answering the questions.
*Note: I made a mistake of copying the questions that Thad had answered too. I forgot that he’s supposed to give me another set of questions for me to answer and he did. Sorry Thad… Really sorry but I only realized it when I’m done answering the last question and so doing it again and it would be a waste if I erased everything I typed so I’m just gonna stick with this. I’m just gonna use Thad’s questions for my nominees. I revised some questions because I already asked them in other posts.
Here are the questions:
- What’s the worst book you’ve ever read?
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- Cats or Dogs? or what pet would you want to own?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What’s the best thing you’ve learned or experienced from blogging?
- If you’re not blogging what are you doing?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What’s your dream holiday?
- What’s the last record/album/mp3 you bought?
My Nominees are:
There you have it people. Again I thank Thad for nominating me. Now let’s chat…
Have a great day/night.