It’s day 3 of #Blogmas and today I decided to do a Christmas Book Tag. My entire blogging year of 2018 is filled with various book tags, it would be unfair not to have one this month. And oh my God, we’re really in the last month of 2018. Phew!!! Where on earth this year has gone? Seriously, I need a slow down but at the same time, I want a fast forward to the future when I’m already a published author and yeah, that’s probably ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS this year and every year since I was 8 years. 🙂 🙂
I didn’t know what tag to feature so I literally googled this. I found this tag over Stephanie’s Book Reviews. I wasn’t following her prior to this tag but I encourage everyone to visit her blog and give her a follow.
Anyway, since I can’t be a published author this Christmas, I’ll settle for fictional wishes for now. These are the things I want for Christmas that I know will never be mine. Lol.
1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
An elf…An elf like Legolas. I mean tell me a woman who wouldn’t want her own Legolas. haha.
2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Kaz Brekker but that would be hard. (you who have read Six of Crows knows why kissing Kaz would be hard. 😦 ) So okay, Carswell Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles.
3) You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
Just five? Ugh! But okay.
1. It by Stephen King. (Shocking! I don’t own a copy of IT. 🙂 )
2. The Girl who played with fire by Stieg Larsson
3. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
4. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
5. The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
4) It’s secret santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
The Time Turner necklace, of course.
5) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
The Chronicles of Narnia.
6) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Ahm nope,… I’m good with Rudolph
7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
All 6 main characters of Six of Crows.
1. Kaz Brekker
2. Inej Ghafa
3. Nina Zenik
4. Matthias Helvar
5. Wylan Van Eck
6. Jesper Fahey
And then the other four would be,
7. Simon Spier
8. Linh Cinder
9. Captain Carswell thorne
10. Jon Snow
8) What character would make a good santa (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)?
Hagrid. Good ol’ Hagrid. And not juts because of his appearance. Though he really fits. He’s huge and beardy(is that even a word?) But more importantly, Hagrid ‘s personality fits that of Santa Claus too.
I’m considering today as my lazy blogmas post. It’s Monday guys, what do you expect? But I hope you still enjoy today’s tag. I won’t be tagging anyone but feel free to do this if you want. 🙂
Enjoy the week guys. 🙂