So what is this? Last January 2018, Jon @JonSpencerReviews created an amazing project called #JonsCreatorShowcase which runs monthly, highlighting amazing works from the previous month. And this month, I got an opportunity to host it.
How it works?
Well, starting today, at this very moment, as you read this post, I AM ACCEPTING ENTRIES until 25th of the current month. What Entries? SEND ME YOUR BEST (or favorite) POST FROM APRIL. I Repeat: POSTS from APRIL. It doesn’t matter what it’s about as long as it’s not offensive and can be read by everybody. Anyway, I’ll still review each entry before including them in the showcase by the end of the month.
Drop the links of your posts below in the comments or in twitter using the hashtag:
- Give exposure to both the host & creators who submit content to the showcase.
- Highlight a wide variety of content including written word, art, video, audio, etc…(each post will be categorized/sorted)
- Allow for all creators, regardless of skill or current recognition, to participate and share their creations. (Your post along with your sites and accounts will gain exposure )
- Encourage involvement from creators across all platforms.
- Offer a fun and interactive way for people to discover new and interesting creations.
- Inspire growth and exploration for both the host and creators.
I repeat, Posts should be written in April, last month. I really wish many will participate in this. Goodluck choosing your best post…
I’m gonna tag some of you so you can help me spread the word and submit your works as well. 🙂 🙂 🙂
I wanna see your favorite posts so I can show them to others too. 🙂
By the way, last month Mel @Mel In Anime Land hosted this amazing project last month, go check out April’s Showcase. 🙂