I’m so happy and of course you can guess why… This ⇓⇓⇓⇓
And yep, your eyes aren’t playing tricks on you. The title really says #1 and #2, which means I got 2 nominations for this amazing award. Actually it was 4 nominations but I don’t want to make this post too long so I decided to take care of them in two posts. For now, I wanna thank Kay from Hammock of Books and Arthifis for their nominations. Thank you guys. And if you’re not following these two yet… Well? What are you waiting for? Hehe. By the way ⇓⇓⇓⇓
🙂 🙂 🙂
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
I’m gonna start with Kay’s Questions:
1. What is your favorite type of blog post?
I don’t really have a favorite but if I need to choose, Book Reviews or anything bookish. My addiction with books is the reason why I started this blog anyway. 🙂 🙂
2. What is a book so amazing that you could talk about it forever and why?
Plenty but I’ll go for Harry Potter Series. Duh! I’m rereading it every year since I was 18. That’s enough proof I can’t stop talking about it. hehe. But the latest of my faves is Six of Crows and I can’t seem to stop talking about it. I think I mentioned SoC in every tag, award and other bookish posts I published.
3. What is your favorite book you read this year and why?
This is so hard Kay as I said in my Review of Children of Blood and Bone, 2018 is really doing great with new releases, not to mention, I’ve read quite a lot of great old books too. But my latest is Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi.
Thanks again Kay… you’re amazing.
Now for Arthifis’ Questions:
1. What kind of show/book/anime/videogame (basically anything from the entertainment industry) are you into right now?
None really as I’m busy writing. Though I can say that lately I’ve been reading more fantasy maybe because that’s the genre of my novel.
2. Is there anything you would change about yourself?
I used to say, I want to be taller. I want bigger chest. hahaha. Come on guys you can laugh with or at me. Anyway, I don’t wish the same things anymore. What can I say, I’ve grown more mature now.
Hahaha. Well, yeah, I’m still as short as a hobbit and still look like a teenager, I don’t mind. How I look has certain perks, guys. so if I’d change something about myself, it wouldn’t be physically, it would be concerning my character. I want to be more courageous and daring in life. Bolder. I need to be if I want to be a published author.
See? That’s maturity, people.
3. If you only could use 3 words to describe your blog which ones would you choose and why?
Amateur. Ambitious. Honest.
Let me explain. I still consider my blog and myself as a blogger as amateur and I think I will always think that way. For me with this mentality, I’d be motivated to always do or try something to improve. Thus Ambitious…
What was Steven Job said so we always aim for better?
“ Stay Hungry. Stay Hungry.” I mean; “Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.” Hahaha.. I want to eat…
And of course, every blog should be honest. Right?
Okay there you have it guys… Hope you enjoy reading my amateur-ish, but ambitious and honest post. 🙂
As for my nominees:
Karen Jo @SincerelyKarenJo Stephen @StephenWrites Sarah @WrittenWordWorlds Clarissa @TheQuirkyLadyBookworm Kristin @KristinKravesBooks Amber @StepIntoaBookWorld Destiny @HowlingLibraries Alex @coffeelovingbookaholic
As for the questions, since I liked Kay and Arthifis’ questions, I’m gonna use theirs, but since I want to be honest with you guys, truth is, I just feel lazy making questions. Hehe.
- If you only could use 3 words to describe your blog which ones would you choose and why?
- Is there anything you would change about yourself?
- What is a book so amazing that you could talk about it forever and why?
Have a great day, guys…