Last month I got nominated by Emma of Thoughts of a Brown-eyed Girl for this amazing award. And she did us all a favour for googling the meaning of Liebster. It’s German for ‘dearest’ people. I was surprised and a little doubtful. I mean she knew it means Dearest yet she still nominated me. Well, at least some people sees me as dearest. So shout to Emma!!!! If you haven’t following her yet, you’re missing some funny posts guys. SO follow her NOW!!! HER SITE!!!
Though I’m pretty sure my neighbor wouldn’t agree with Emma. Hahaha!!!!
Anyway, there’s #1 in the title because I got nominated again. Ha! Is this a confirmation that I really am DEAREST? I repeat DEAREST!!!!
Hahaha!!!.. okay enough of this. Let’s move on.
I wanted to just post one for my two nominations but they have two different sets of questions so I had to post them separately.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog and/or Liebster Award post.
2. List 11 questions of your choice for your nominees to answer (optional, I suppose).
3. Display the award logo on your blog and/or in your post.
4. Talk a little bit about your favorite blog(s) and explain why you like them, perhaps link to a favorite post or two.
5. Provide ten random facts about yourself.
6. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award and who have less than 200 followers (and note that you may always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets readers know this information).
7. List these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here if you want).
8. Be sure to inform your nominees that they have been nominated (you could do a pingback, like I do).
God, that’s hard. You guys just gotta check my followers.. They’re all my favorite. Hehe.
TEN FACTS ABOUT ME!!!- I know I’m not that interesting but bear with me anyway. I command it. Hahaha…
1. I don’t have sweet tooth.
I don’t eat sweets guys… Okay, of course I eat something sweet once in a while but I’m not one of those who salivates upon seeing chocolate or cakes. I don’t like cakes, or even ice cream. I know, weird. At least that’s what people say when I tell them. Some even say that I’m just trying to be different and thus look cool. Tsss, seriously??? I’m being honest about not eating sweets,
UNLESS the said SWEET is one of my Book Boyfriends. Now THAT’s different story. 🙂
Or if it’s CHILI ICE CREAM? Are you guys familiar with this particular Ice Cream?
2. I studied Electrical Engineering Before.
I know, how come? I wanted to be a writer so why? I didn’t finish it okay? I love numbers too. and Engineering is filled with numbers and oh those experiments…. 🙂
3. My favorite spot in house was my closet.
No it’s not because of clothes. There is a part of my closet that I turned into a writing desk/reading nook. And I love it!!! Look!!!!
4. There are night I pray that God don’s send THE ONE.
I know this is really weird, but I really don’t want to marry. Single for life is one of my dreams in life guys.. Really. When I was younger, and say that, people would tell me that I’m too young to decide THAT. That I’m gonna change my mind, but now that I’m 25 already, less and lesser people would contradict what I say about not marrying. Well, they’d already seen how determined I am about it. So please God, don’t send the one my way…
5. Unbeknownst to everyone, I also pray for THE ONE…
Let me explain. I DONT WANT to marry but what if there is really someone destined for me? You see though I don’t believe I would ever fall in love, I do believe in Romance though not for myself. Anyway, sometimes I worry. If I don’t marry, what will happen to that guy who is destined to me. I mean, even if he’s destined to me, life is what we make it. It’s still depends on our choices, RIGHT?
Ugh… Im not making sense… let’s move on.
6. My favorite color is BLUE.
These kinds of blue. 🙂 🙂 🙂
7. I RE-read Harry Potter Series every Year
It’s an annual tradition guys which started when I was maybe 18 or twenty? And not only that, I also watch the movies once in a while… Along with LOTR and the Hobbit movies. 🙂 🙂 🙂
8. Seafood? BIG NO!!!
This I don’t understand. My family doesn’t understand this as well. I grew up near an ocean guys so there’s always fish and others… But I just can’t eat them…
Speaking of living near the ocean…
9. I DOn’t know how to swim.
Guess why! Well, okay I have a fear of depths. Not exactly depth, I’m not just comfortable putting my feet somewhere I can not see like under the water. While swimming, I can’t keep looking at my feet, right? Especially in the caves…
God, I’m shivering just by thinking of it.
Why am I so weird???
10. I love Taylor Swift NOT as a singer.
Because she’s a freakin’ STORYTELLER. A peculiar one but no less a storyteller. 🙂 🙂 🙂
One of my childhood dreams was to become a commercial model… Hehehe.
Ahm, like I said, I’m not that interesting but I thank you from the bottom of my heart if you made it reading til the end. I love you.
There are still question but I think this post is already long and Emma’s questions though they’re interesting ones, I think I’ve already answered them in other posts. I’ll still post the questions, it’s up to you if you want to answer them. 🙂
These are Emma’s questions. I’m stealing them
- Least favorite book from your favorite genre?
- Favorite book from your least favorite genre?
- Favorite TV show?
- Your greatest fear?
- Quote something from the last book you finished.
- A book that deserves more hype?
- A fictional character that you relate to most?
- Favorite book cover?
- Sunsets or sunrises?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Last book that genuinely scared you?
Okay, that’s it guys… Let’s chat… Is anyone here somehow shares that facts about me that I mentioned?